Thursday, August 27, 2009

So, for my first story, I thought I would tell the one that was the inspiration for this blog....

This took place at about 4pm on a Tuesday....

The local cable company took a call from a man who wanted to disconnect his services. During the call, he mentioned that there had been a domestic dispute between him and his wife. He told the cable rep that he needed to return his equipment as soon as possible because it had forensic evidence on it.

Uh, huh. And why would that be... ????

Well, because he'd bashed his wife's head in with the box and she's now buried in the back yard!!!!

Of. Course. She. Is.

But, we gotta check, right??? Not a job for the Jimmy's.

So, resigned to the combat boots, I'm happy to report that the wife is alive and well and not buried in the back yard. However, there is an RO (restraining order) in effect and his threatening her via the cable company was in violation of said RO.

So, guess where he went????? Hahahaha. Is there a Darwin Award for this dude????

Yup, so, that's why I was late.... Cuz this guy made me go check.... phucker.

:)

1 comment: